•Allows for simultaneous close quarters & mid-range target engagement w/out moving your head adjusting your power selector or changing your cheek weld position
•Minimal rail space lets you easily mount other accessories
•Can be used as your primary optic
•Eliminates the need for clumsy flip-out magnifiers
•Exclusive CMR-W™ (Close Mid-Range Reticle w/Wind Holds) allows users to successfully estimate range & engage targets w/greater precision speed & flexibility - 0.5-MOA dot is surrounded by a 5-MOA circle mil-based hash marks ranging features & windage hold points
•Dive proof to 66'
|Field of View||15.7 ft @ 100 yds|
|Optic Coating||Fully Coated|
- Excellent idea and execution by Leupold (review by TC on 12/24/2015)
If your looking for the best of both worlds look no further. The D-EVO is a great scope for long range while having a red dot right inline for shorter targets.
1. Clear optics
2. Leupold quality
3. Having a long range scope inline with a red dot
1. Have to take off the rifle in order to close gun case (Pelican 1750)
2. Have to be positioned just right on the stock in order to see through the scope clearly
3. Price, CenterfireGuns had the best price out there