• 12 Ga. 3''
• Semi-auto gas operated
• Chrome-line chamber & 28'' vent rib barrrel w/matted sight plane
• Turkish Walnut stock
• Receiver & end cap w/silver finish
• Fiber optic front sight
• Manual E-Z Load magazine cut-off
• 5-round magazine w/shot plug included
• Includes Beretta ® /Benelli ® style chokes
• OAL: 42.25 " (28 " brl.)
• Wt.: Appox. 6-7 lbs.
• 5-Year Warranty
|Receiver Description||Silver Steel|
|Barrel Description||Chrome-Lined/Vent Rib|
|Sights||Fiber Optic Front|
|Stock Finish Group||Wood|
|Metal Finish Group||Silver|
|Left Hand Model||No|
|Product Model||Viper G2|
- Very Pleased (review by Cale on 10/6/2015)
This is really an impressive gun for this price. Fit and finish are excellent and the quality of the wood is much better than anything in this price range. I've put a few hundred rounds through it without complaint. It did not reliably cycle Winchester Extra Lite target loads, but these are really light loads I wasn't expecting to work in a brand new gun anyway. Everything else from light target to 3" magnum loads with 100% reliability so far. It's a light gun, but recoil is pretty mild. Overall a really nice shotgun.