2. Collection and Use of Personal Information. CenterfireGuns may collect Personal Information, search terms you use, page visit history, product interest indicators, login histories, purchase histories, records of dealings, social security numbers, drivers’ license numbers, credit and debit card numbers and other personal information when you use certain services on CenterfireGuns website or when you visit cookie-enabled web pages. CenterfireGuns may also log your IP address when you use the CenterfireGuns web site. CenterfireGuns uses this Personal Information to fulfill requests for our services or products, to contact users regarding changes to our site or our business, and to customize the content that you might see on the CenterfireGuns web site. CenterfireGuns may also use ''cookie'' files to better serve your needs by creating a customized web site which fits your needs.
3. Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information. CenterfireGuns will not sell or rent your Personal Information to any individual, business, or government entity. CenterfireGuns will share your Personal Information with other entities should you request CenterfireGuns to share such information, or if CenterfireGuns is required to respond to court orders, subpoenas or other legal process.
4. User Accounts. CenterfireGuns allows users to set up personal accounts to shop in our on-line store or to participate in our on-line systems and processes. You have the ability to edit your User Information at any time, and may delete your account at your convenience. Under no condition will CenterfireGuns share your user account information with another individual, business or government entity, unless CenterfireGuns is required to respond to court orders, subpoenas or other legal process.
5. Encryption. All user account and checkout pages are protected with Secure Socket Layer (''SSL'') encryption. All user accounts are accessed with usernames and passwords. You are advised not to share your username and password with any other person.
6. Amendments/Updates. CenterfireGuns reserves the right to amend this policy at any time. CenterfireGuns will contact registered users by e-mail, and shall also post a notice of changes on its web site, when and if the terms of this policy are amended. CenterfireGuns, the owners, publishers of this website, and anyone else whose information may be included on, or linked to this web site have no duty to update this site or the content hereof and CenterfireGuns, the owners, publishers of this website, and anyone else whose information may be included on, or linked to this web site shall not be liable for any failure to update such information.
7. Contact. You may contact CenterfireGuns directly by e-mailing [email protected] should you have any questions regarding this policy.
Effective September 27, 2010